Thursday, December 18, 2014

Eric McCormack Interview (2014) - Perception ,Free Enterprise - #UKTVLive

Eric McCormack.


At the UKTV Live event in London I got a chance to meet one of my favourite actors and have a chat about his current show Perception, which airs its 3rd season on Alibi in September, and ask about Free Enterprise one of the best Indie films of the 90's.

Most will recognise him as the lead character of Will from "Will&Grace" which was a great comedy series that ran for 8 seasons that most people I know watched and remember fondly.

More recently Eric has been playing Daniel Pierce in the hit ABC show Perception, which I highly recommend checking out.
I will be reviewing season 3 as it airs in the same way I am doing with Doctor Who season 8.
Also as mentioned "Free Enterprise" is a must watch film for anyone who is a fan of Kevin Smith, "Office Space" or "Fanboys".
The film will feature in my Top Ten Forgotten Rad 90's countdown later in the year.
So check out the interview below.


Tweet us @BoxOfficeBeyond

Perception Season 3.


Free Enterprise Trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment